Sunday, February 22, 2015

Masterpiece

My masterpiece is going great. There are no new updates other than I need more willing participants. My dates and activities were all planned out in the previous post about my masterpiece. Nothing has changed except that I have a good idea of how I am going to present this. I plan on making a powerpoint about my cause and including my journey in the powerpoint, I will include videos, information, pictures, and many more things. I also want to bring one of the special needs students in to not only watch the presentation, but possibly to speak as well. My masterpiece is inclusion and it only seems right to include one of my fellow athletes in the presentation. Inclusion is my goal and I will continue to spread it even if it is hard to get others on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment