Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Connecting With the World Around Me

In order to have resources from other students and/or classes studying Hamlet, I emailed two teachers from within the United States to inform their students about my blog and explain to them what I am looking for, which of course was with someone to collaborate with. I also signed up to comment on this website that talked about teaching Hamlet through digital media. I commented on one of the posts and hope to hear back from the people who had already commented. This took me quite awhile as I was unaware how or where to find other people studying Hamlet. After about an hour looking and browsing the Internet, I found three contacts to try and get in touch with. I am now awaiting their responses and will get back to you on what they responded or if they responded at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment