Thursday, October 9, 2014

TRANS-MEDIA DRAFT

... of problem gambling in both women and men, a new study has found 

I wish that I could write essays using pictures and quotes to reveal my thoughts. I am not entirely sure if I did this right, but I chose not to include words because I wanted to convey my thoughts and ideas without using words. I did that in the last post. This was a different approach and helped me to figure out what direction I want to go towards and what I want to include in my essay. Also, I wish that instead of writing an essay I could create a video that expressed all my thoughts on Chaucer. I feel that a video would be much more meaningful and show more then a paper that can only do so much. This was my first time doing something like this, so improvement will be seen from here on, but so far I like what I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment