Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hacking My Education

This semester I want to really focus on my masterpiece and expand it in so many ways. The reason that I want to do this is because Special Olympics is very important to me and I have already done so much with it that I can't wait to share my experience with everyone else. I am helping run a youth summit in Los Angeles in late February, which is only one of the many big events I plan to put on to help spread inclusion throughout California. The hardest part will be to get people actually involved and get them to start participating, but as soon as they do it for the first time they will be hooked for life and never want to stop. I want others to see how awesome it is to be around these people and I am truely passionate about this cause. Another thing I really want to focus on this semester is my writing skills and my reading comprehension skills. Going into college I want to have both of these skills mastered and something that I do very well. I believe that will be the key to my success in college. I need to really find my voice and develop it in an academic manner. I need to also become an expert on identifying literary techniques within difficult texts, which sometimes is very difficult for me. These are my goals for the semester and I can't wait to accomplish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment