Sunday, March 22, 2015

Seeking Mentor

There are two people that are/would be great mentors for me for my masterpiece. One of them is already a mentor to me and his name is Rudy. Rudy is very helpful in not only notifying me about events,but also in helping me plan my own, new events. I am constantly asking him questions on how to get things started and what to do when I need help. He has a lot of information and is extremely helpful. Another person that would extremly helpful, but who I haven't approached yet is Ryland Towne. He helps run the Special Olympics club at UCLA and has a lot of valuable information. I just recently got his contact information and will be getting in touch with him soon to ask some questions about some upcoming events I would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment