Saturday, September 6, 2014

MASTERPIECE IN PROGRESS

As far as thinking about my masterpiece, I haven't spent much time doing so. Just the truth, but I do have some options as to which direction I would like to go in. One of my life time dreams is to become an attorney. Therefore, I might want to do something in terms of this topic or maybe something away from the specific attorney idea, but something with a helping hand to others. I guess my overall passion from life is to help others and for my personality becoming an attorney would fit my lifestyle while also helping others. OR I am debating on an entirely different path, which also incorporates helping others, but in a less serious manner. I have also been thinking about doing something that includes those with special needs. This is something that is very important in my life and I find very valuable. I believe that there needs to be more notice towards this type of people. So I think I can make that change. Although that may be one of my top choices, I haven't entirely thought or found out in what way I would accomplish this. So as far as getting to the fine details and really narrowing down what I want to do, I haven't accomplished this yet. I do have some choices that I strongly believe in and hope that I can make something work from these choices. I guess I better get started on thinking of how I can carry out my ideas into a powerful and life changing action. "Actions speak louder than words." It's time to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment