Monday, September 22, 2014

My Dashboard

So... I have a way that I keep all of my online websites organized, which is by putting them into folders on my phone with a link to each and every one of them. I keep my to do list in my notes, I keep upcoming events in my calendar, I have my email addresses set up to go to my phone, and etc. Although I already have a method, I want to try this new dashboard. I would like to see if it will help me or hurt me. So I set up my personal dashboard with a lot of the sites that I use and I am sure that I will add to the collection as I use it more often. I am not sure how this is going to work out for me as when I am in a routine, it is hard for me to start something new. On the other hand, I think that this resource is going to help me and save me a lot of time. I hope that I can force myself to use it in order to help myself in the long run. I am going to try this new system and go out of my own personal ways and see how it goes. I will have another post in about a week updating you on how my experience is going. Whether I am successfully using this new resource or have completely forgotten about it will be revealed in about a week or so!

By the way.. my dashboard that I created includes a Calendar, the weather, and a to do list. I have links to my email, Dr. Preston's Blog, my blog, and I am working on getting a link to our student portal. I am not including my social networking sites at this point as I want to focus more on the educational things. I am also going to embed scholarship websites and the UC, CSU, and Private School application websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment